
Usually I get my source from books. Unlike internet, not everybody can publish a book; therefore, I can get away from the information that I don't trust. That doesn't mean I trust everything I see in the book. Once the information has writer's point of view in it, I read them through without saving it in my head. They can be right, but I am not sure about that. I will save it when I am sure it is "what I think is" right. Then the information become my point of view, and you shouldn't trust what I say because I can be wrong.
Point of view is bad. When there's a lot of them, they make you think what they think is right. A friend of mine told me Seven Pounds was a terrible movie, so I didn't watch it until last year when again he told me Year One was a great movie. I watch the movie with him and it was one of the worst movie I've seen for a long time. Few weeks later I watch rented Seven Pounds home and I loved it. By the way I think the best movie of 2009 is Boy A, but you don't need to trust me on that.
Books can be slow sometime for latest information. Internet is good for that, but I am not sure if we need to know what's going on in the world all the time. There are too much going on for people to know about it. Is what people on the other side of the world doing right now that important for people who need a lot of feeling and thinking such as designers and artists? I rather spend more time on my own. I pad is scary. Apple is trying to take over the world by let everybody spend 1/2 of their life on computers. But what can I do? They have the best designer and the best businessman.
Ok I don't know what I am talking about. And I still think Jonathan Ive is Great.