I love digital world! I can't play basketball in real life but now i can easily beat Kobe in digital world, its great!!
I think there's a balance in this world. some people are good at sports some people don't. If you are not the person who play basketball well, practice! If you are still not do at it then get over it, go find something you can do well. Using technology to make them feel they are good at something is not helping because they will not have time to discover what they actually should be doing.
I was kidding I don't like digital world at all. I am actually going to Alaska this summer and bicycling back to San francisco. I rather see the world myself than see all the pictures online. There are so much stuff out there in real world why stuck in digital world? By the way I was kidding about the basketball thing, too. I am a good basketball player.