Thursday, February 4, 2010

IN CLASS WRITING-HEALTY SOCIAL PROFILE

Digital network such as internet and cellphone gives us opportunity to extends our network from a small space to the whole world. We can now chat with people anywhere in the world. However, we can only get communicate by reading, listening, and seeing. Sometime what we see is what they want us to see. It is good to get the news right away but I am not sure if it is alway that healthy for us to get so much unimportant stuff. On the other hand physical social new work requires us to be at same location and time in order to get the same information. I like the idea that people don't always know what's happening to other people. Mind my own business, that's good for design thinking maybe.

Interact both digital and physical network can be really nice, if people know how to balance them. But it is not easy and most people don't know how to balance them. I am sure people design digital network for good, but it is also very addictive, like drug, maybe? The best way to keep me awake is not to get into the digital world unless one day I have to.